THANK you to all the churches who have sent in cash gifts for the YBA’s Bless Lebanon Appeal. We don't know the stories behind some of the gifts - and some are from individuals at these churches.
A BIG THANK YOU TO:-
- Cemetery Road Baptist Church in Sheffield, Lee Mount Baptist Church, Halifax, Albemarle Baptist Church, Scarborough, Maltby Baptist Church, Wetherby Baptist Church, Buttershaw Baptist Church in Bradford, the West Craven Baptist Fellowship, Bentley Baptist Church in Doncaster, St Luke's Church in Sheffield, and Normanton Baptist Church.
- Friends at Buttershaw Baptist Church, Bradford, for their donation to the YBA’s Bless Lebanon Appeal. They held a day of prayer, fasting and giving. Thank you too to a member of Moortown Baptist Church in Leeds for sending a generous donation.
- Friends at Doncaster Baptist Church for their donation and to Beverley Baptist Church, who held a special gift day for the appeal on Christmas Day!
- Friends at Moortown Baptist Church in Leeds who made donations to the appeal over Christmas and friends at Malton Baptist Church, who teamed up with their Methodist friends and raised funds at a charity lunch and in an offering at their joint Carol Service.
- Friends at Vale Baptist Church, Todmorden, who held a retiring collection at their Gift Service and friends at Oakes Baptist Church in Huddersfield who gave a share of their carol service offering.
- Friends at Roomfield Baptist Church, Todmorden, who raised money through a retiring collection and an afternoon tea and concert and friends at Dewsbury Baptist Church, who donated their Christmas Day loose cash offering.
- Friends at Guiseley Baptist Church who chose Bless Lebanon as their Christmas appeal and friends at Rothwell Baptist Church for their gift - the money was raised from a soup lunch organised by Sue Edwards, who is one of the members, plus donations made by members and friends instead of sending Christmas cards and an offering taken at the Christmas Worship Service.